Part time Photography Sales Assistant - Apply now
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as a part time Photography Sales assistant.
We are a pet photography studio based in Marple, Stockport, Cheshire.
Salary: From £9.50 - £11/hour (depending on experience) + bonus potential
Easily commutable from High Peak, Disley, Offerton, Romiley and Stockport.
Job Type: Part-time, 20-24 hours/week,
Ideally these hours: Monday (12:00-20:00), Wednesday 12:00-20:00 and Tuesday or Thursdays 10:00-16:00.
OR Day time hours on a Monday and Wednesday and Saturday (10:00-18:00)
Can be a little flexible for the right person.
Following up on our leads (on the phone) and book them into our diary system.
Generating leads (training will be provided).
Answer general phone enquiries, follow up on orders & collections.
It is a fast paced, exciting position that requires high attention to detail, as well as the ability to multi-task.
Opportunity to progress.
Who we are looking for:
- A friendly, chatty and confident person who loves people and dogs.
- A high level of motivation and enthusiasm are a must as well as an ability to effectively communicate with an excellent telephone manner, expressing ideas clearly and confidently.
- An outgoing and approachable person, you will be driven and self-motivated . You will also be honest, reliable whilst being flexible and willing to go that extra mile.
- Able to work on your own without supervision.
- Quick learner with communication skills both written and verbal.
Sale or marketing experience is desirable but we can provide training for the right person.
Would suit someone with their own transport - Free parking.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter.
How to apply?
PLEASE SENd YOUR CV AND COVERING LETTER TO INFO@JOANNE-PHOTOGRAPHY.CO.UK
(WITH "SALESPERSON" AS THE EMAIL SUBJECT)
“Life is precious and time flies..Capturing a moment in time.”
Like many of you, my pets take a huge part of my life.
I love learning about your pets, their personality and their funny or sad stories. I am always patient when it comes to working with pets and nothing really fazes me! For me, the most important is that your pet(s) is not stressed during their photography session. I always give them plenty of time to get used to me (and my camera). I am one of the only pet photographers who gives a 100% guarantee.
I am fully insured and I have gained a Licentiateship with the BIPP.